The following trial citation tool has been activated for our library:
|Citation tool||EndNote 20|
|Description||EndNote™ 20 is a reference management software and citation manager. Use it to:|
• Insert in-text citations while simultaneously creating a bibliography with the cite in Microsoft Word
• Do searching, reading, reviewing, and annotating in PDF documents more easily
• Organize and manage references
• Collaborate with other researchers more easily
• Automatically create, format, and update bibliographies, with the convenience of remote access
• Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between the desktop and iPad applications
|Remarks||Please follow the steps below to access EndNote: |
1. Click the link Try EndNote for 30-days. | EndNote and complete the form to start your free trial.
2. Once the registration is completed, you will receive the e-mail which is for downloading the EndNote in desktop.
3. Lastly, create your own account to start the EndNote.
|Training online video||Training – Web of Science Group (clarivate.com)|
Hong Kong Shue Yan University Library