New library systems
Beginning from 18th May 2005, the Library has implemented the new library system: Innopac Millennium for circulating library materials.
The old system will be used for checking in library materials until all the circulation records are transferred to the new system.
Library registered users can borrow library items during summer vacation until further notice.
Some new functions offered by the new library system are as follows:
1) Remote access to the library's catalog.
2) View your circulation records.
3) Online renewals of checkout items (which are not overdue).
4) Online reservation of library materials.
5) Remote access to online databases and electronic books.
Posted on: 2005-05-18